Home 3D (2015)

Go to solution Solved by MovieMaster,

Hello. If you were able to find and post the animated film Home (2015) in 3D, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Best regards, Dana

Content is hidden

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, dartfever said:

Hello. If you were able to find and post the animated film Home (2015) in 3D, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Best regards, Dana

Content is hidden

Content is hidden

located the movie: 6 hour download, only place I could find it.

• Thanks 1
  • Solution

Here you go:

Content is hidden

• Thanks 1

MovieMaster, thank you so much!  Even though I did not care much for Jim Parsons performance on The Big Bang Theory, listening to his unmistakable voice as the main character did not turn out to be a big negative for me.  There are some pretty fun moments to enjoy, and the short 3D section I already watched looked really good.  Thanks again!  Best regards, Dana

• Like 1
Just now, dartfever said:

MovieMaster, thank you so much!  Even though I did not care much for Jim Parsons performance on The Big Bang Theory, listening to his unmistakable voice as the main character did not turn out to be a big negative for me.  There are some pretty fun moments to enjoy, and the short 3D section I already watched looked really good.  Thanks again!  Best regards, Dana

Your very welcome, enjoy.